All destinations are no longer too far !
We understand all you need for a memorable trip. Do not worry about financial issues because we are here to help.
Saving for a trip - how much is enough?
- At first, you need to determine and predict the costs for your trip. These costs depend on your destinations – far or near, traveling time – peak season or off season and your traveling style – luxurious or modest. When you are able to predict these costs, start a saving plan seriously.
- Implement saving targets.
- Use our calculators to know how much money you need to save per month before your trip. Assuming that your trip costs VND 12 million and you will depart in the next year, thus your target is to save VND 1 million per month. The followings are some suggestions for you to fulfill your plan:
- Review your spending to know the actual amount of money that you can save. In case such amount is less than the planned amount, you should review your monthly spending and try your best to save as well as review your planned traveling costs, if necessary.
- Open Future Savings account to save money every month at high and stable interest rate. Automatically deduct money from current account on a monthly basis to save and automatically pay principal and interest to the account when due. By using this account, you can make fast, convenient and time-saving transactions and use the interest received to increase budget for your trip.
- Keep your targets in your mind. Put the images of the destination on your working table, install them as wallpapers of your computers/mobile phones so that you always think of them and make every endeavor to achieve the targets.
How do you spend?
- Combine the usage of cash, ATM cards and credit cards to select the fastest and safest payment methods when you go shopping or dining:
- Only bring a small amount of cash instead of too much money to pay for small items and limit risks.
- Use ATM cards to manage your available funds and pay for shopping items anytime. Safe and convenient.
- A provision in your credit cards will help you spend more comfortably or enable you to never miss your favorite items.
- Pay attention to points of preferences in association with the bank at your destinations via Sacombank Plus / Plus Day to get preferences when spending by ATM cards and credit cards. This will help you save more money for your trip.
- In case any incident occurs or you suspect that your card information is leaked, please contact us at 1900 5555 88 to get support in card blocking, ensure safety for you and limit risks that may occur.