Visa Credit Card
Perfect financial reserve solution for all customers
- Solution to the problem of foreign currency conversion when going abroad
- Convenience in personal spending management
- Particularly useful for timely payment of tuition fees and cost of living of families with relatives or children studying abroad
- Credit limit up to USD15,000
- Buy first, pay later with up to 55 days of free-interest period
- Pure credit, no collateral
- Payment at millions of POS around the world or via the Internet
- Cash withdrawal of 50% of credit limit at all domestic and abroad ATMs with Visa symbol.
- Entitlement to the program Sacombank Plus: Discount up to 50% at all stores, restaurants, tourist attractions, educational organizations etc. with the symbol: (More)
- Call Hotline 24/7: (855) 23 223 423
Conditions and documents
- Principal card: Individual aged from 18 to 65 with permanent/current residence within Sacombank’s operation network.
- Supplementary card: Individual aged from 18 to 65
- Employed applicants with:
+ Working period: at least 06 consecutive months at an entity (excluding probationary period)
+ Stable income: At least USD400/month for employee working in Phnom Penh or at least USD300 /month for employee who working in another provinces/city which has Sacombank’s operation network
+ Stable income: At least USD350/month for employee who is working in Financial Institution like Bank, MFI and Metfone (Viettel (Cambodia) PTE. LTD. At least USD250/month for government officer.
Note: If you may not fit with any of the criteria listed above, please call our Customer Service at hotline 24/7 for consultancy: (855) 23 223 423
- Credit card application form
- Personal identity: one of the following documents: Copy of ID / Passport card (both sides)
- Evidence of residence: Copy of Family book. In case the current residence is different from the permanent residence (address stated in the Family book), please add a copy of one of the following documents:
+ Confirmation on temporary address/ Temporary residence book
+ House ownership certificate/ Land use right certificate
+ Electricity, water bills… at the current residence
- Income proofs:
For employed applicants: one of the following sets of documents must be provided:
+ Valid labor contract/promote letter or other documents (If any)
+ Confirmation letter/salary confirmation has validity in 01 month/company confirmation at the back of Credit Card Application and Agreement.
+ Salary book/passbook/bank statement/ Slip salary for the latest 03 months/ Other documents (If any or).
Note: All the documents must be valid and effective. Any copy version must be checked against the original or be notarized by a competent authority.
- Call Hotline (855) 23 223 423
- Come to Sacombank’s branches/transaction offices
- Inbox information and request on Sacombank Facebook Fanpage facebook.com/SacombankCambodia
- Send information and request to email email@example.com